My First Heading

My first paragraph.

06 April 2009

Bubble 19- No Idea


No idea..... no idea.... no idea at all. it has been weeks for me not to write anything in my blog... i really have no idea what to write about.... even till now... usually a topic came to me when i really have an idea of it.

Issue
NO IDEA AT ALL

Explanation
when there is nothing struck in to my head ... i cannot write... have you come across the same problem as mine.... i do not have a topic to share... i tried tooo but i failed... do you have any situation that you will be blank and blank... blank..... till this minute... i have....Which it is now...

Sorry for reading a very boring explaination....

Solution
Still no topic struck my head... NO IDEA....I WILL TRY....Usually when i tried hard enough I CAN.... please Be PAtient.....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment