My First Heading

My first paragraph.

13 August 2009

Bubble 29-I FOUND an angel in PARIS


Its been a while .................

Introduction
Yesterday 12th August 2009 i was in Kuala Lumpur.... Having a meeting with one of our client regarding one of my firm's project...Well on the way returning home, the T- junction at Ampang below MRR2 broke out and i was caught in the middle of the road....

there was an impatient Myvi .... rather than driving straight.... she tried to take a turn to the left of the junction.....accidentally... her car was on the road bump... i was behind her car.. taking a selfish step not to help was my truthful choice...

Besides, i was sick and HOW AM I GOING TO LIFT UP THE CAR FROM THE BUMP?
Below was my only picture that i could get......

I pity her but i cant help.... well Malaysian are good citizen though.... surprisingly there were a few men tried to help ...

One of them was a policeman....and his name is PAUL..... (i glanced at his badge)....he tried hard with a few more people t o LIFT UP THE CAR .... wow very strong....and it happened with the help of a few PEOPLE ....NOW i do really think that i'm SELFISH.....hahah.

I've been in that woman's shoe before... how panic and how i really need help at that time

With my long introduction.... i remembered that i also found a savior in PARIS....or should i called an ANGEL


INTERMISSION
The angle is MICHELLE ....and it goes like this..........

I was on my architectural trip few years ago.....that very day we were in PARIS and ambitiously to be on top of EIFFEL tower....well not our luck... we took the wrong entry leg of the Eiffel Tower....WE TOOK THE STAIRS...to the first level.... ohhh wow we climbed the stairs....

Up an up to the third level....but we used lift from 2nd to final level

this is where it started.............I felt my knee pain...

So decided to go down with lift.... not stairs anymore...

I cant stand it.... PAINFUL

i relax at the park below with my boyfriend...and after finish our prayers ... i stunt and cried..... how am i going to get through the trip... we are still in the middle of the trip.... we have like 10 days more....with my knee pain... i was very negative.... why musnt i, i could not move...

We decided to go back to our hostel... and called our lecturers about not going to the 'Louvres' for our final meeting with the whole pack...

My boyfriend gave his shoulder for me to guide me to walk....but i still was hopping on my right leg....with a very very very painful left knee (i think i walked to much)...

I was crying like hell along the way.. only god knows how i felt......then suddenly.... there this one guy came to us and offering to help.....

well ya we were very delighted.... BUT HE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH.......... and NEITHER OF US CAN SPEAK FRENCH..... great... is like a duck talking to a bird......but ...........he really wanted to help....

  1. he tried to bring us to the hospital.......i said no.... .....we do not have enough money.....with hand gestures....he was upset with us....
  2. You want to know what he did................he gave us 15 Euros.....and i was stunt with tears falling onto my chick...without me noticing......i was very very shock and impressed..with him....
  3. at that time i praised to God that how merciful HE is....syukur...Allah is great......
  4. Actually we were a bit prejudice with the Europeans which hated ISLAM due to the 9/11 tragedy... and when it comes to this ....this MAN still helped us, even though he knew that we are MUSLIMs (i wore a scarf)
  5. NExt... we tried to reject his offer... but he insist.....
  6. He wanted to bring us to the Pharmacy... well that is the only word that i understand i guess.... 'PHARMACIE'...but at that time the clock shows nearly to 6.oo pm and nearly all shops were closing including the pharmacies....and besides... with the condition of my knee pain , i cant walk fast to rush....
  7. He asked us to follow him ...at first we were scared..(he might do anything to me.. due to the fact that i cant protect myself with a knee pain)...We took a chance and follow.... He wanted to bring us to the pharmacy that he had in his mind...and...it was not our luck...all of them already closed....
  8. So we did not find any pharmacy... he offered us to eat.....he wanted to bring us to the nearest restaurant but we... rejected... we are scared of the non halal food actually....
  9. Lastly.... he asked us to go somewhere in French.... something like " garand de Leon" i guess....
  10. surely we were puzzled.....we asked him to write it out....and he spelled his name with his phone number.... which he asked us to contact him if we have problems later on...finally he sent us to one of the train terminal ....
We just went straight to the hostel... ignoring Michelle's note.....

Do you want to know what Michelle wrote? well, the next morning we went to the nearest pharmacy....and asked that pharmacist to translate for us.... and she said the note asked us to...........

'go to the 24 hrs pharmacy with the train no 1'

that is not just yet..we bought the medicine for my knee for only 4 Euros...so the balance of 11 Euros?


Conclusion

Thank you Allah.....i found an Angel in PARIS.... and WE hope to see him again one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment