My First Heading

My first paragraph.

18 April 2010

Bubble 35-Curb story

Early this morning went for shopping at Green town Mall at Ipoh....well i was kind of embarrassing moment plus...proud to be Malaysian as well.

This morning i entered Green Town Mall's parking area.... and as I turn left, I did not see the curb while entering...Thus my car hit the curb and my tire stuck ... So within a few seconds..all the witnessed came to help...the best part was.. there were Indians, Chinese, and Malays....heem...1 Malaysia i guess... and all together were 7 men trying to help without any delay.....

Apart form the ups and downs of political scenario in Perak, i thought there was no unity anymore since all races become so selfish after the 2008 Election...with all the sensitive issues of all races ....Well from this experience it changes my perception of the races again...


We still can live together....and help each other without being so skeptical about it...

Try to remember my experience today....actually this kind of story already happened to me one year ago which i describe in my previous post : Bubble 29.. There was a Myvi stuck at curb in Ampang... It happened in front of my eyes and i did not help....well...GOD give me 'cash' out of my behavior...now i know the feeling to be in that situation....

Thank you to all of them that had help me....thank you so much......they are angels...Alhamdulillah...


Lesson learn ....do not design CURB to NARROW...the drivers can't really see.

No comments:

Post a Comment