My First Heading

My first paragraph.

31 October 2010

Bubble 40_Death

i strongly believe that this is a topic that people are scared to talk about.....

Death is the end of life...
Who here wanted to die?
Sudden death?
Expected death?.....or
Organised death?....


**************

I always travel from my hometown in Klang, Selangor... to my work place in Seri Iskandar, Perak...I would be traveling for 215km approximate according to my odometer...and it will cost me RM 30 for my petrol....this is not the real issue....

Actually...........I always imagine...what will happen to me if i die in a car accident while i'm traveling?.. what will happen to my family..? especially my parents ..my siblings...the people around me...my rabbits...all my loves one...WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I DIE?...

I always thinking that maybe I'm gonna die that day....While driving .... if i sees a Muslim cemetery... i insyaallah send my doa to them...because one day i will be like one of them too..

The material richness that we earn in this world will stays here and not following till the end.It's only ibadah richness that will be with us forever... I preach to Allah...that i just want to be GOOD to others....its enough...and i want my death to end with Kalimah Shahadah

***************

One month ago...my friend's mother died in a car accident... She was really pleasant when we visited her on Hari Raya Aidilfitri.....She smiled with all her might to welcome us and celebrate Raya joyfully...The sudden news that i got one morning makes me feel a big loss.... I still remember her face before burial....which was the same as her face that we met during Hari Raya.... I hope i will be like that when i die.... Insyaallah....

Another case....is about my uncle...PAk Long... he already died a few years ago.... My uncle i can say a bit weird...(because he likes to talk to himself...sorry Maklong)...and i thought he did not have a lot of friends... But Masyaallah....when he died...there were a lot of friends and relatives that visited him before his burial ceremony....Since then i was wrong about my uncle.... he must have done a good deed before....I hope i will have alot of friends to visit me when i die....Insyaallah....

There is another shocking news....that i received last night...i was attending MERCY's 11th year dinner...i was told that En Yaacob... my lecturer in UiTM shah alam.... died around 4.oo o'clock in his orchard...He was brought home...to his house in Taman Sri Andalas...Oops that my hometown too....Is it a coincidence because i'm in Klang....not in Seri Iskandar...this weekend? It is God that set all these, and gave him a visit ...So i visited him...last night...after dinner...and i got home 1.oo o 'clock in the morning.... Even though it was 1.oo in the morning there still people preach quran for his peace.... Wow....he still have friends & relatives to do that for him even though it's 1.oo in the morning.....He must have done a good deed to others too i guess..... I really hope i will have that when i die.... Insyaallah.....

*************

Masyaallah...talking and writing about death giving me goose bums...be moderate in your life...i'm trying to practice that with my life....be modest ....and always treat other people the best as you can.....

SABAR is another key....for better life...i once heard in drama that, "Do not sigh....if you sigh that means your IMAN is gone...because Sabar is half of your IMAN..."

Al fatihah......To Allah...the most merciful ... i hope i'll die in IMAN....same to the people that already met their ends....Insyaallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment