My First Heading

My first paragraph.

07 April 2010

Bubble 33-Izddy's accident is a miracle

The accident of my brother happened last Friday 2n April 2010....at ELITE USJ...i did not know about it till i'm back home late 1200 midnight....from mama...which the accident occurred before Friday prayers

Tragic and magical too....

My brother drives with his speed limit....110km/h on the 1st lane...suddenly the trailer's tire exploded..which was on the 3rd lane of the high way....

So here it is....








Alhamdulillah...my brother is only hurt with dislocated spine (2nd bone or something like that) and in between his ulna and radius...add up wit bruised eye....

Pictures got from my brother's friend.....

Miracle isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. sis, the trailer is actually from the other side of the highway...

    ReplyDelete